Planning a vacation to Hana involves a lot of factors. But when it’s time to tuck in for the night, you may be left wanting if you’re staying in a standard hotel room. Even if you’ve reserved a larger hotel room, the extra expense may not be the relaxing Hawaiian experience you’d hoped for.
The better answer: book a condo for your Maui vacation.
Hana Kai Maui Condos are more “homey” than a hotel room and offer a larger range of amenities. Whereas hotel rooms have occupant limits, condos are a little more generous. Whether you camp in or see the sights in Hana, the comforts of home are already available. You’ll enjoy your vacation even more with a roomier and more comfortable place than most hotels.
One of the biggest expenses in a Hawaiian vacation is dining out, and there are some great local dining spots in Hana. But you can save money by cooking some of those meals in a fully equipped kitchen. Purchase groceries on your way in from Maui or from our two local stores, and stock your kitchen with whatever you want. You’ll have at your disposal:
- Stove with 4 burners and an oven
- Microwave oven
- Coffee maker (complete with coffee, non-dairy creamer, and sugar)
- Brita filtered water pitcher
- Salt, pepper, and non-stick cooking spray for your use
- Pots, pans, and dishes
Want to grill some fresh local seafood that’s occasionally available right off the boat? We also have two large outdoor grills for guests to use.
A Comfortable Bedroom & Bath
Our sheets are all 100% Egyptian cotton with a 400-thread count, and we add lots of pillows too. Bathrooms are stocked with a selection of all-natural shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and hand soaps, and are regularly replenished as needed. A hairdryer, iron, and ironing board are also included, as well as free beach towels for your use.
Free WiFi And Local Calling
Keep in touch and post your photos using our free WiFi for all guests. Post, stream, and make video calls to your friends and relatives from anywhere on the property or live stream on social media. You can also make free local calls as needed.
Note: you’ll need a prepaid card for non-local calls. Verizon is the cell system that works bests here.
Unlike a staycation at home, you’ll also have housekeeping to take care of linens, trash, and tidying up. Our staff will also replenish any supplies you need, so you can concentrate on relaxing and enjoying your own Hawaiian island vibe.
What These Condos Don’t Have
It might seem odd to point out what the condos don’t have, but you should know about them before you book.
- No televisions. Think about it—are you really going to go all this way to watch TV? We didn’t think so. But our free WiFi means that you can stream programming on your phone, tablet, or laptop anytime if you really want to.
- Air conditioning. Yes, it seems unusual to have no AC in a place like Hana, but our ancestors lived for a long time without it. In its place, our condos are all equipped with ceiling fans to circulate the cooling tradewinds that we enjoy all year long. You may not even notice the difference.
- Elevators. Although some of our condos are on the second floor, you’ll climb the stairs to get there. If you need first-floor accommodation, speak with our friendly office staff to make arrangements for your stay.
Ready To Experience A Hana Kai Maui Beach Vacation?
Whether for two or for more, we can accommodate your Hana getaway, and with more amenities than a big-name hotel. Our condos are close to the beach, uniquely decorated, and accommodate from one to six people comfortably. Make your reservations online or call us at 1-800-346-2772 to reserve your next island getaway.