Hana is one of the last areas that are true “Hawaiian.” Although Hana, of course, has many common modern amenities, most of Hana is not developed or “touristy.” It is one of the reasons the Hana Kai Maui is the best Hana, Hawaii resort. We hear the word “unspoiled” about Hana and our guests like it that way.
The Hana Kai Maui’s oceanfront vacation rentals in beautiful Hana, Hawaii is simply first class. When visiting Maui, you have many choices of lodging. You can choose a big-name chain hotel, or other lesser accommodations all along Hawaii Highway 35 or 360 better known as “The Road To Hana.” Or you can choose a Hana Kai Maui beachside condo on the east side of the Valley Isle, which gives you access to the beach as well as other local amenities.
Why Stay in a Condo?
We think Hana Kai Maui has many good reasons for staying here.
• Most condos are bigger than the average hotel room, and with more amenities. While a hotel room has a bed and a bathroom, a condo has a living room and separate bedrooms, making it ideal for families or groups traveling together. There are no occupancy limits like in hotels.
• Condos include kitchens where you can prepare your own meals instead of eating at restaurants. Don’t get us wrong—we have both fine dining and “grab-a-bite” places here. But sometimes it’s nice to make your own morning coffee and maybe some meals, too, especially with dietary restrictions.
• Condos can be less expensive than a hotel, particularly for longer stays; the kitchen helps.
• With your own entrance and a space that isn’t right up against a neighbor, condos offer more privacy than a hotel, offering a peaceful and secluded stay.
With a location that’s secluded but close to many activities, our condos will give you the comforts of Aloha while you’re here.
Location And Amenities
Native Hawaiian language is used all over the Island state. We embrace modern life while preserving and appreciating our traditional way of life. Our name, Hana Kai Maui, also has a meaning:
• Hana means “work” or “craft”
• Kai means “sea”
It’s no wonder because fresh seafood is a specialty here. Get some, and you’ll be enjoying it from your own kitchen.
Hana Kai Maui is near beaches and rainforests, along with hiking trails, museums, along with places like:
• Kahanu Garden & Preserve
• Wai’anapanapa State Park
• Hana Farms a local farmer’s market with a restaurant
• Hamoa Beach, an isolated beach area known for incredible surf (but no lifeguards)
• The Bamboo Forest
• Oheo Gulch, aka, “The Seven Sacred Pools”
Hana’s sands come in colors, including white and red. And beautiful black sand beaches are right outside your condo’s door.
You’ll Like It Here
Many art lovers may not realize is that artist Georgia O’Keefe visited Hawaii in 1939 at the request of a New York ad agency. The agency commissioned O’Keefe to create two paintings for a promotional campaign for the Hawaiian Pineapple Company (now Dole Foods.) Of her nine weeks in Hawaii, her most productive time was in Maui at the Kaeleku sugar plantation in Hana. O’Keefe produced the two pineapple paintings when she returned to New York. Her other Hawaii paintings were shown in her husband Alfred Stieglitz’s Maison Avenue Gallery to rave reviews.
Whether you’re an art lover or just looking for a peaceful, relaxing vacation, we think you’ll enjoy visiting Hana, too.
Make Your Next Hawaiian Visit To Hana Kai Maui
We think Hana Kai Maui is an ideal place, and our oceanfront condos have just what you need. Whether you’re just staying the weekend or staying longer, we’ll be ready for you. We will make your Hana getaway the best you’ve ever experienced. Call us at 1-800-346-2772, or book your oceanfront accommodations online.