Making and implementing wedding plans can be a long process with plenty of planning and stress. Once the wedding is over, and everyone has gone home, your honeymoon should be the complete opposite: stress-free, and relaxed, so you can enjoy your newly married time alone.
Maybe we’re biased, but we think that Maui’s laid-back vibe is ideal for a couple on their honeymoon. Whatever you like to do, you can create an itinerary based on those activities.
Planning your itinerary
Getting to Hana Kai Maui will take you on your first adventure—the Road to Hana. But once you arrive, you’ll want to find some activities for the two of you. Think about what you like to do best, and book accordingly. The best part: the year-round mild weather means you’ll enjoy a tropical honeymoon no matter what your wedding date.
Here are some ideas:
- Sunrise/sunset at Haleakalā: At Haleakalā National Park you can arrive early to watch the sunrise from the summit or go for a romantic sunset. It’s a stunning experience above the clouds. Bring some cold-weather gear for this one.
- Beach Time: Maui is home to some amazingly beautiful beaches. You can lounge on the golden sands, or swim, snorkel, paddleboard, or surf right from your door at Hana Kai Maui.
- Snorkeling and Diving: Maui is renowned for its underwater beauty. Consider taking a snorkeling or scuba diving trip to explore the colorful coral reefs and marine life. Molokini Crater and Turtle Town are excellent snorkeling spots.
- Hiking: Maui has a wide range of trails for those who enjoy hiking.
- Whale Watching: If you visit Maui between December and April, you can go on a whale-watching tour to witness humpback whales that migrate to the warm Hawaiian waters to give birth.
- Helicopter Tour: You’ll see Maui’s diverse landscapes, waterfalls, and lush valleys from above and get a unique perspective.
- Cultural Activities: Learn about Hawaiian culture and history by visiting the Maui Arts and Cultural Center or the Bailey House Museum.
- Wine Tasting: Explore the upcountry and visit Maui’s wineries Maui Wine and Ulupalakua Ranch are popular choices where you can enjoy wine tasting with scenic views.
Consider attending a luau. You will experience real Hawaiian cuisine and learn about Hawaiian history and culture while enjoying yourselves. The Mai Tai is optional, but the hula is not. Hawaiian
Maui’s natural beauty and serene atmosphere make it an ideal honeymoon destination for couples looking to create lasting memories.
Make Your Next Hawaiian Visit To Hana Kai Maui
If you’re looking for a truly romantic honeymoon in a peaceful setting, Hana Kai Mau’s oceanfront condos are just what you need for some quality time after the wedding. Whether you’re just staying the weekend or staying longer, our secluded condos will give you the space and privacy you want. We will make your Hana honeymoon one to remember forever. Call us at 1-800-346-2772, or book your oceanfront accommodations online.