Rates: $230 – $495 per night.
Oceanfront units require 2-night minimum stay.
One-night stays are accepted in all other units with an additional fee of
$20 ($22.68 including tax).
Peak season runs from Dec 15th to Apr 15th & from June 1st to Aug 31st.
|Ocean Front 2 Bedroom||5||$445||$495|
|Ocean Front 1 Bedroom||1, 3, 4||$310||$355|
|Ocean Front Studio||2||$280||$320|
|Ocean View 1 Bedroom Standard||103, 104||$260||$295|
|Ocean View 1 Bedroom Premium||101, 201, 203, 204||$275||$315|
|Ocean View Studio Premium||202, 205||$265||$305|
|Ocean View Studio||102, 105||$250||$285|
|Partial Ocean View 1 Bedroom||107||$240||$275|
|Partial Ocean View Studio||106||$230||$265|
**Units not equipped with TV’s or A/C (naturally cooled by ceiling fans and the ocean breeze)**
- A one-night deposit is taken at time of booking for reservations of less than five nights.
- A 25% deposit is taken at time of booking for reservations of five or more nights.
- All room rates are subject to change without notice until guaranteed with reservation.
- All rates are for double occupancy accommodations (up to two people) with the exception of Unit #5 (2br/2ba) which includes 4 people; there is a $20.00 fee for each additional person up to the maximum allowed per room.
- Children 6 years and younger are free.
- All rates are subject to 13.4167% Hawaii state general excise and accommodation tax.
- We will do everything possible to keep each booking with the original room. Occasionally we need to move reservations to accommodate guests with longer stays. Therefore we cannot guarantee a specific room with your reservations. We will guarantee a room specific category (or better) and your room rate at booking. In the unlikely event we need to change the room you have reserved to a higher room category, there will be no additional fee.
No Smoking – Hawaii state law prohibits smoking within units, on lanais, or within 20′ of the building. Additional fees up to $150 may be assessed for smoking violations. We do have a designated smoking area on property.
Pet Policy – Hana Kai has a no pets policy. Service animals are welcome with advance notice and proper documentation.
Minimum Night Stays
- We accept online reservations two or more days prior to arrival. Please call us to book for tonight or tomorrow night.
- Oceanfront units (#1 – #5) require a two-night minimum stay with exceptions: (a) Only one night is available between other reservations, (b) We are within 14 nights of check-in. Please call us to place a booking with either exception.
- One-night stays are assessed an additional service fee of $20.00. ($22.68 including tax). Please note that our booking engine is not capable of charging this fee at the time of reservation. It will be added by reservation staff and your invoice will be adjusted.
- Deposit is forfeited with less than 7 days notice.
- Reservation is non-refundable with less than 48 hours notice; refunds will be issued on a pro-rata basis for nights re-booked. Deposit is forfeited.
- No Shows will be billed in full.
- Cancellation fees are per unit if multiple units are reserved.
- Remaining balance is due at check-in.
- Early checkout. Refunds will be issued on a pro-rata basis for nights re-booked.
Check-in hours are between 2:00pm & 8:00pm daily. Please contact us if you will be arriving after 8:00pm. If it’s your first time driving the Hana Highway we recommend getting here before dark – unless it’s a full moon!
Check-out time is 11:00am